Header Ads

Himalaya Moisturizing Baby Soap Review

This is a sample/trial pack I got along with the purchase of Himalaya baby wipes. 


Key Ingredients: Olive Oil, Almond

Directions for use: Wet body and face, apply generously and rinse.

Price: Rs.35 for 75 g

What Himalaya claims about Himalaya Baby Soap:



My experience with Himalaya Moisturizing Baby Soap:

This soap lasted for about 3 weeks on using daily for bathing my son. It is creamy and it foams very little. Littles means really little. That is how a baby soap is supposed to be I guess. But I give a oil massage for my son before bath. And there is lot of oil left behind when this soap is used for bathing. During winters this might be a good choice. But summer heat make smy baby sweat a lot since oil is left behind on his skin.

A little more soapy is expected in my opinion. 


This soap however doe snot dry out the skin. It is very gentle on the baby's delicate skin. There is no doubt i that.

Rating: 3/5

Recommendation: Overall, I am not very happy with this soap and have no plans of buying it at least until the next winter. I do not recommend this soap as of now. For winter season, this is definitely a pick.

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.