Header Ads

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 25 Review & Swatches

I am very new to make up and of course new to Inglot too. I must say that these freedom system lipsticks are so well priced at just Rs.250. When it comes  to make up I suddenly become a budget minded typical women trying to save every single penny. :-).

And Inglot Freedom System Refill Pan Lipsticks are a perfect pick for me. That too a nude shade with hints of coral is so suitable for any occasion. I use this shade without any doubt in mind. It is a daily use shade for me. The texture is very creamy and covers the entire lips easily with an easy swipe using finger tip. It is as simple as using a lip balm. The lipstick gives a glossy shine to the lips. All lipstick lovers should have this kind of neutral shade.  


 
The small flat round pan will fit into any tiny box if you have. If at all you have an empty  lip balm pot of the sufficient size, slip in the pan into the pot; voila….it is ready to carry around in the vanity bag. I am not a person who would buy a pallete to store the product from Inglot that would cost as much as the product itself (or even more!!!)



The point to ponder here is that a clean finger has to be used to dip into the pan. This is a hygeine issue for many I have known. I some how make sure to maintain a clean finger and a clean lipstick pan.

[Hand Swatch under natural light without flash]

[Hand Swatch under natural light with flash]

Price: Rs.250

Rating: 4/5

Pros of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 25:
  • A perfect nude shade suitable for daily wear
  • A pocket friendly lipstick.
  • Many shades available in this range.
  • Creamy and easy application with finger tips.
  • Staying power is good, for 4 hours.
  • Available at Inglot counters.

Cons of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 25:
  • Finger needs to be dipped into the lipstick pan.
  • Not a travel friendly package.

My recommendation: Yes. These refill pans are so good and affordable. I plan to build my collection from this range. 

Have a happy colorful day… :-).

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.