Header Ads

Johnson’s Baby Milk Cream Review



When it comes to choosing products for your little one, there are so many brands from the affordable ones to expensive one. Nuby, Pigeon, Mother Care, Fisher Price, Chiccoo, Farlin, Mee Mee, Himalaya, Johnson & Johnson, and now even Biotique; the list would go on and on endless. 
 
The most famous and commonly chosen brand is Johnson & Johnson. It is one brand that is available in every nuke and corner of shopping platforms.


Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream Review and details

And today, here is the most famous one from Johnson & Johnson, Baby Milk Cream. My routine with this cream dates back to when I was a college going girl. It is such an amazing thing that baby cream worked for me as an adult too.

Price: Rs.120 for 100 g

Claims about Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream:

Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream Review Product Claims and Warning

 Ingredients:

Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream Review  Ingredients List


My experience with Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream:
This milk cream is indeed very creamy and has helped my skin through all the winters. It is a little on the heavier side. So it feels good on skin. It moisturizes the skin very well.

Now, I use it for my baby son too. He is 5 months old. :-). I do not have a good opinion on many Johnson baby products (especially their bath products are not worth buying again). But, this cream is outstanding. I have bought this product so many times. My baby had some mild rashes on his cheeks and my neighbor suggested applying this cream. It did help to a great extent

Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream Review Product Key Ingredients


The packaging is a press tube one. The tube too is very soft with a plastic twist cap. The look of the cream is very creamy and gives the idea of being rich in its texture. This is definitely not for oily skinned people. 

Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream Review  Product Swatch and Tube Nozzle

Rating: 4.5/5

Pros of Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream
  • Economically priced.
  • Very rich cream.
  • Moisturizes the skin well.
  • A baby product suitable for both adults and babies.
  • Tube packaging.
  • Easily available.
Cons of Johnson’s  Baby Milk Cream:
  • Not suitable for oily skin.
My recommendation: Yes. An all purpose cream that helps all in the family.

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.